God,
You have blessed me with a voice. I know it was created to sing of Your Glory, but I feel like it is fading. If that were not bad enough I sometimes don't even know if I am worshiping you. Every Sunday morning I will walk onto the risers, and I closes my eyes so I can take away all the faces and so I can focus on You, but I cannot feel You. I know You are there, for you are everywhere, but I please make it known to me. I need to know who you are. I want to know You. I don't mean to come off as impatient I am just desperate. I don't want to go down the first road I chose for desperation. God please make it evident what You want for me. If it is not of Your will for me please take it away. I love you so much.
Please restore me. Not only restore me, but continue to grow me. I have so much to learn and so little time. Help me. Be my Everything. The friend that I want to have; the companion that is not evident; a teacher who dispenses information freely; guide who shows me the way to go. I need you now. I need you now.
No comments:
Post a Comment