Friday, December 25, 2009

2010

Lord,
I really need your direction right now. Colton has entered into my life and I am unsure of what to do. All I know is that I don't want to do anything outside of your will. I am unsure of if I am getting ahead of myself. I am getting older and I don't want my emotions to guide me into something that I should not be involved with. I have dealt with so many guy issues this year.
Thank you Lord for teaching me though. Jake was a lesson in peer pressure and determining the difference between lust and love. Jake didn't love me. And just like Pastor Janet preached and what your Word said, I ended up hating Jake.
Matt is a lesson in not becoming consumed with one person, and that good is not God, but God is good.

This year has been interesting to say the least. Lord, all I know is that next year will be a big year for me. And like always, I need you every step of the way. I love you so much and I just thank you and give you praise for all you have done for me. I am not perfect nor will I ever be, but Your love for me is marvelous and beautiful. My mind cannot begin to fathom the awesomeness and greatness of all You are. You are a Mighty God; You are an Everlasting Father; You are Holy and Kind and Everything that I will ever Need. You are my Ultimate Blessing. To serve You everyday is my only desire. I love you so much, just because You are God. Thank you Father for being with me. Thank you Father for the mercy you have shown me.

Lord, I cannot see you the future. I barely can keep up with the present, but I know it is all in Your Capable Hands. So in 2010 let Your will be done for me, with me, through me, and in me. No matter what the outcome will be I will give you thanks.

I Love You Lord and in Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment