It has been a bad day today. I am continuously making really stupid decisions. I feel worthless. I fell like there is absolutely no point to my existence right now. I feel like if I ended it all right now, I would be doing the world a huge favor. I got 2 B+ this semester and I feel so stupid because of it. I worked really hard on my papers. I wrote and went to class and did everything I could to succeed and I still failed. I failed. I am a failure. And what hurts the most is that I am failing at other things too.
I have no friends. FAIL
I feel disconnected from you. FAIL
I am going broke. FAIL
I am not losing weight. FAIL
I keep cussing. FAIL
I cannot produce a decent webseries. FAIL
Everything is a fail. It is hard to carry on. I need to know you still love me. Please still love me; I love you. Even if you didn't love me I love you. I need you and I want you. Please be here. Please.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment